Monday, February 2, 2015

Karl Strauss

Now Karl Strauss is also at the City Walk in LA it is upstairs and a bit hidden. The menu looked pretty good to me so we tried it.

The inside is pretty relaxing a bit woodsy and they have a bunch of beer which of course, I cant try.
I ordered a burger topped with fried egg. I can get those at Patrick's at home so I know I like them. I pulled off the pork belly which was sliced too thick and MAN, OH MAN was it good. That egg was the best egg I may have had. In fact it was so good I got and extra one! My Mom got a burger too and she loved it. I mean we were hungry and it was fresh and tasty. We sat in a quiet spot and watched the people walking around below.

We also ordered the pretzel appetizer and they were good. The sauces tasted nice and it was really nicely plated. That can be hard to do to a pretzel.

I would go back anytime. In fact, I want to say thanks for the 2 great meals and the delish eggs.

Love the Cabbage Leaf
Logan 

Karl Strauss Brewery on Urbanspoon Karl Strauss Brewing CompanyKarl Strauss Brewing Company