Monday, July 28, 2014

Tazikis it is a chain....

Right next door to Petra cafe is another Greek style restaurant. I wondered if it would be as good as Petra's so in we went.

I liked the inside.  It was fresh, clean and nice. The pale green paint really felt peaceful. 

The family all ordered Gyros but I have to say Petra's is 100 times better. 

The bread was really the best part, soft, fresh, grilled and spiced. The meat was  not Gyro style but some other kind. I don't really know what they did to it! It was NOT GYRO MEAT!

The lettuce toppings were good but with the odd meat they could not save the sandwich. I did like the sauce but I could have had a bit more to cover up the meat.

I think it would be ok to go if you were in a hurry or just wanted to grab something quick, but to be honest there are just better Gyros out there.  I don't think our family will  go back. 

Love the Cabbage Leaf,
Logan




Taziki's Mediterranean Cafe on Urbanspoon Taziki's Mediterranean CafeTaziki's Mediterranean Cafe