Wednesday, May 28, 2014

I'm at a loss Lost pizza Co.

Lost Pizza Co.


Well, usually I don't blog about sub par pizza but.,Lost Pizza Co left a lot to be desired. My Dad went before me and had the cheese pasta and didn't like it, and I went to give them a second shot.
The interior is really neat. I mean a wall of doors how ironic and countless other things. I loved all the art and vintage stuff. It looked really cool.




But the pizza now that's another story, we ordered cheese, sausage, mushrooms, and pepperoni. We divided it into half sausage half pepperoni all mushroom.
Logan Guleff Memphis, TN pizza MasterChef Jr 2 USAThe crust tasted frozen and they put the pepperoni under the cheese which kinda steamed the pepperoni, the mushrooms were tasteless, the sausage tasted bad too. I know I am kinda snobish when it comes to pizza but really! I did not like it at all. My friend however thought it was ok and he would go back, but not me.

If you want to hang out someplace that looks cool go... but I warned you.

Love the cabbage Leaf,



Logan
Lost Pizza Co. on Urbanspoon Lost Pizza Co.Lost Pizza Co.